The healthcare industry faces a population that’s growing, aging and demanding more from the organizations they rely on to stay healthy. Resources are stretched. Staff is spread thin. And in a lot of cases, the technology that’s supposed to make it all easier is getting in the way.
With Xerox Services for Digital Patient, you can improve your patient experience by alleviating pain points through the power of workflow automation and omnichannel communications. By managing and streamlining the way you handle patient communications and medical records, you can empower your staff and create a consistent, improved experience for patients.
How Digital Patient Services Enhance the Patient Lifecycle
· Two way personalized patient communications
· Multichannel management deploying the right message via the right channel at the right time
· Send health alerts, notices and appointment reminders in print and digital formats
· Streamline patient registration process
· Simplify information capture, data extraction and validation
· Provide secure access to patient information with a Digital Vault
· Reduce time spent processing new hiring and credentialing
· Make clinical documents more accessible and available on-demand
· Allow single patient view by digitizing health records, communications and archives
· Help prevent re-admission by managing post-treatment communications
· Enhance patient records and care through wearable technology information capture and early alert systems
· Automate a wide range of document and back-office processes
· Improve health outcomes by proactively using machine learning and analytics to provide personalized insights and advise best next actions
· Monitor and improve patient experience management with personalized surveys throughout the patient journey
· Drive the next best action for patients with targeted messaging across channels
· Simplify billing communications across channels, including email, mail, web, and phone (SMS and Interactive Voice Response).
Document Solutions of Springfield is proud to be the Xerox multifunction printer and copier technology dealer serving southwest Missouri since 1994. With nearly 40 years of Xerox technology experience, our goal is to provide the community with the latest products, solutions, technology trends & other means of information and help your company make educated business decisions.
Our job involves helping clients answer questions and find ways to achieve success by improving efficiency, productivity, and controlling costs.
Come visit our showroom at Plaza Towers at the corner of Sunshine and Glenstone, visit our website at www.DocumentSolutionsInc.net or call us at (417) 883-2416. We’re here to help!